Friday, August 10, 2007

Can it get any better?

I applied for and received a small in house grant that will put me in a good place to get the coveted NRSA. Research is going well....I feel like I know what I am doing finally! After I found out that I was one of the grant recipients, my office-mate told me I should go out and celebrate.

While pondering that I remembered Sara and I had plans to go sailing that afternoon and then BBQ as it was a glorious sunny (windy) Seattle summer day... I felt blessed and peaceful when I realized there was nothing I would rather do to celebrate than what I already had planned. When did life get so good?

Suspiciously blissful...that's how I refer to our wonderful life....and I am tickled to be living it!



Deschutes on the Deschutes...it never stops being funny!

No comments: