Friday, September 14, 2007

The cats away...

Sara is gone to visit the family and go to an Arboriculture continuing education thing...I don't know exactly what that is. This is what I remember "I will be gone this weekend something something something climbing harness blah blah blah". My mind wandered somewhere in the middle, key points might have been missed. I think she gets back Tuesday.

My oh-so-scandalous endeavours begin by hanging out with my boy Stan(ley)! We will probably read inappropriate things together like In Touch Weekly or the Stranger and possibly go through Mom and Dad's cupboards... because I am cool like that. (Actually, I am NOT cool like that, but am now armed with the phrase. You can thank DrBB for that... or not. Danger: I have also learned to say "punch it here" . My plan is to practice that one on the Otolaryngology residents...they have a two-fold higher geek factor and therefore think I am cool)

Peace out. or is it Peace. Out. or possibly Peace'out. Hm. I will have to do some research and get back to you.

3 comments:

Dr. Brokeback said...

I can see that you are very impressed with my ability to talk to those kids who love "the hip-hop." I really feel like one of them now, dawg. It's almost like being a youngster again, yo. Word. To your mother. And sister/brother/cousin/whatever. Fun girls-so excited to finally read your blog! Looking forward to many online chats. drbb.

Dr. Brokeback said...

p.s. If you want lessons on "the hip-hop" lingo, let me know. drbb

Fun Girls said...

Tru' dat DrBB...more fun to come! I may take you up on the hip hop talk. Punch it here, sister-girl =3 (that looks like a little emoticon fist, doesn't it?)