Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sailing: Take two

Yes, we were out in the beautiful weather to sail again....this time no getting stuck in the mud! Captain Sara evaluates the sail.

video

A bald eagle fished over the bay...and we were on our way in by the time the sun went behind the clouds and the wind died down. It was quite relaxing...some of us even thought we were making a little Vit.D (others were skeptical)....

video

Just a few more times of days like these and we will be ready for passengers and stow-aways. Pictures of the day are posted!

4 comments:

Syd said...

I don't get boating in cold weather. Looks beautiful, but I don't think I'm cut out for it.

sageweb said...

Wow you guys are super brave. I hate cold water...and weather. I love sailing though.

Jen said...

Not too brave... I told sara VERY SPECIFICALLY, I did not want to capsize today....no pushing the envelope! Fortunately the wind was pretty mellow anyway.

Lachlan said...

Looks like you two had a good time!