Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fun visit


















Sara's gay boyfriend (and his special friend) came to visit. These two have been friends since grade school. The stories they have about each other are so fun! And I just love those boys so much....They are so easy and fun to hang out with.




















Sara got to drive the fancy car...it has a little more pep and class than the little red wagon... I hope she didn't like it too much.
















We went to the Seattle aquarium, its fabulous! It was interesting to see what Sara choose to touch in the touch pool...hmmmmm.




Mostly we just spent a lot of time hanging out and laughing...good times.

5 comments:

SassyFemme said...

Sounds like a fun time. Uh, what is she touching in the pool?

Jen said...

I think it was a sea anemone...it attracted her for other reasons, I am sure...

Syd said...

It does look like fun. I miss my gay boyfriend. Everybody should have one.

sageweb said...

She is touching the first thing she saw that reminded her of..Syd's blog right?

Jen said...

Exactly! Now, I can't keep her mind out of the "tidepools"