Sunday, April 20, 2008

More (yes, MORE) snow and hail...

We jogged to the Farmers market for fruit, veggies and eggs. I brought my coat just in case it rained...I asked Sara if she wanted to run back up and get her coat...I asked her three times and then asked her if she was SURE she didn't want a coat.

And this is what happened...
It hailed.

And then this is what happened...
It snowed.

Guess who wished she had brought it her coat...

We took the bus back, so it wasn't too freezing. When we got home, I started putting the booty away and I thought Sara had taken some stuff down to the car...this is where I found her... She had actually unloaded the dryer and found the warm jeans irresistible....

video

Now its sunny, but we won't be fooled again...we have having some corn dogs (read: meat donuts) baked beans and watching some baseball.

5 comments:

Syd said...

Next time, jog in helmets. That would be cute.

sageweb said...

I so love to snuggle with the warm clothes from the dryer.

weese said...

I used to carry in the dryer load to fold in the living room and toss it on my son when he was little. he used to love all the snuggly warmness.

SassyFemme said...

Mmmm, nothing beats warm clothes right out of the dryer.

Jen said...

I agree, warm clothes from the dryer are great...and Sara can snuggle with them all she wants..as long as she folds them too! ;)