Monday, June 02, 2008

Yo Bra!


My brother and sister-in-law visited us in Seattle. They are in the PNW visiting with the fam and drove up with our Pop for the day. This was significant because there are only 6 of us remaining Mc's around (thanks to my brothers recent recruitment of the SIL) and 4 of us were in the same place at the same time....practically a family reunion!
You can tell my brother and I are related because we have the same hair and the same potato head (sorry, Bra...sad, but true).
We had a fabulous dinner at Bizzaro, followed by some ice cream at Molly Moon's and shopping at the Wallingford Farmers Market. Too short, but a delightful visit!

3 comments:

sageweb said...

Really a potato head??? Funny

Nick said...

Hey, I never noticed, but I guess we do! Except I'm getting a little more "aerodynamic" on top, and you've got a few very appropriately distinguished "argent striations".

Jen said...

So true, Bra...and in another 20 years I will be as silver haired as the man sitting in front of me (if not sooner)