Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My superhero powers

Well, ONE of my superhero powers was demonstrated this morning.

At 6:03am, I had just gotten out of bed and was asking Sara if she wanted to carpool today. Which meant we had to leave no later than 6:25am.

In 22 minutes, I showered, dressed, brushed my hair and teeth, repacked my backpacking pack (because stuff was strewn everywhere and it was irritating me), made and packed my lunch, Saras lunch, my breakfast and a thermos of coffee, turned off the lights and computer, packed my bag and closed the closet door....all while chatting with Ms. Sara.

We were sitting in the car at 6:25am...KaZAAAAM!!!

9 comments:

weese said...

damn.

Maya said...

Awesome and impressive.
You are ready to be a mom of a 1 1/2 year old, getting out the door by 7:30 a.m. to get to work, while taking care of everything that needs to be done. (Not that you WANT to be a mom, I know, just that you have the skills). Beautiful multi-tasking and speed-tasking, super hero. ; )

SassyFemme said...

Holy hell, I'd be happy to do all that in a little over an hour... and that would be seriously pushing it for me.

Syd said...

BUTT!!! Did you wash the conditioner out of your hair???

Don't force me to reveal your past...

Jen said...

Ha! I switched to "shampoo-and-conditioner-in-ONE" product! It streamlines my routine and so far I haven't forgotten to rinse the 'shampoo' out of my hair...but there is a first time for everything!

Syd said...

I know you well enough. It will happen eventually...and you'll totally email me about it. HAHAHA

Jen said...

Didn't I already tell you about how recently I completely forgot to wash my hair? I couldn't figure out why it felt so greasy after it dried! LOL!

Jen said...

My superhero powers don't seem to be powers of perception...just blind speed and efficiency!

Nick said...

Yeah, I could totally do that...if my alarm clock included an electric shock collar and intravenous caffeine feed.