Thursday, September 25, 2008

Wedded bliss.

Its been a couple of weeks now and domestication is suiting us well. We are planning and strategizing a little getaway together to celebrate...We haven't decided where. Our announcement is up on the HRC website too...if you would like a to acknowledge* our commitment, we can think of no better way than donating to the organization that has been working to make it possible.

*The M&Ms from my brother were not such bad way say congrats either.... Thanks, Bra!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

LostInCO said...

That is so nice. The pink custom candies and the announcement.

sageweb said...

How cool...Congrats! I love M&M's!

weese said...

awesome - I didn't know you could do that on the HRC site.
Hmm, its got me thinking.
I think we are planning our 'union' for next summer. My wife is still undecided. You know ...24 years is sometimes not enough time to really 'be sure' ;)
or... its always the JP that gets married last. :)
Congrats again.
love the m&m's.
when are you coming to cut down trees.

SassyFemme said...

Those M&Ms are so cool. Off to check out the HRC link.