Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to Sara


Today is Sara's B-day! She took the entire day off of work (she never works on her birthday) and is currently downtown having breakie with Ms. E.G. who just happens to have the same birthday! And I am up to no good. I have gone through Sara's photo albums to bring you a photo time line of Sara. The rest of the photos are in the on-line album but here is some of the photo documentation of Sara in her youth.

Baby pictures are so adorable. Note: Pants at a young age.


Hair brushed, shoes shined and ready for church....


There is only one other person who I think loves Sara as much as I do (that is not family)....its the handsome young man in this picture. He is even better looking now...if you can believe that!


Sara the firefighter...starting to grow up.

So if you get a chance, check out the rest of her photos before she finds out and makes me take the album offline. I skipped scanning the many articles she cut out about fires and 'Butt Rock'. I also passed on scanning ticket stubs from Bon Jovi, Van Halen, Def Leppard and Cinderella (which is a band, by the way, I looked it up because I was confused at first).

Wish her a Happy B-day if you get a chance too. It will buy me time while I try to figure out where I hid her gift....
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

honey said...

Happy Birthday, Sara! These pictures are great!

Nick said...

Hey, I didn't know you did forest fire fighting! That's so cool!

Happy Birthday!

weese said...

Happy Birthday Sara!!

(love the pics... fire fighters are hot)

Syd said...

She's gonna kill you!

I loved this. Cuuuuute pictures.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SARA!!!!

sageweb said...

OMG! She looks exactly like her baby picture. I dont look a thing like myself.

I love the mullet hair..to die for!

Happy Birthday!

Awesome pictures!

roro said...

So cute! And pants at a young age - dead giveaway for sure. Happy Birthday, Sara!!

Meaner Dog said...

She only got taller!! Sara, have a really GREAT birthday!

eb said...

Happy Birthday, Sara! She kinda looks like she wants to slug someone in the 'dressed up for church' pic

LostInColor said...

Happy Birthday Sara!
Haha GREAT pictures!

SassyFemme said...

Hope it was a fabulous birthday. That picture of baby you with the dog is just precious!

Jen said...

Is it just me or does she look a little like a butch Harry Potter in that firefighting picture?