Saturday, February 07, 2009

Chinese Dumpling Day


My office mate taught us how to make delicious dumpling from scratch today....

here is Sara pretending to cut the dough...
All of us working away....
And rewarded by a fabulous homemade meal! Sara's first tripe and the first tripe I have had that was tasty!
We stuffed ourselves and still came home with dumplings, in addition to our new found dumpling making skills. A walk in the park helped make room for a few more dumplings too.

The rest of the photos of our dumpling making are here... I cannot wait to do this at home!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Syd said...

AWESOME photos. I can almost smell those dumplings from here.

sageweb said...

THose look so good. Except I would put cheese in all of the dumplings cuz I dont like veggies or tripe.

greymatters said...

Awwww, man, am I jealous or what. How cool; how SNACKY!

frank said...

I would love to learn to make chinese dumplings. Could we have a 'see one, do one, teach one' party down here or in Seattle?