Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Oh! How gay it all was...

Seattle Pride 2009...sometimes its nice to feel like the straights are the oddballs.

Pride was a blast! Mostly because of one man. Sara's boyfriend M came and stayed with us. He is my favorite boy EVER (besides my brother). But don't tell him, I don't want his head to get big.

Pretty isn't he?

We were the three musketeers...except for the part where we all stick together. We would sort by gender and part ways every now and then. It was for the best...lesbians go to bed early...especially us girls.

Instead of bore you with the gay ol' details, I will just tell you my favorite part...Sitting at a sidewalk table at the Broadway Grill watching all the hubbub. We were there for close to 4 hours (and 3 mojitos) with friends coming and going the whole time. It was a delight.
They are trouble these girls, big gay trouble! All the pictures are (of course) here.

4 comments:

Maya said...

OOOO. Looks like a super fun weekend (yet again). I just read recently about Barrack Obama taking his girls out for frozen custard. It looks scrumptious. (BTW, I hope Mr Obama was finally paying attention on pride weekend, for goodness sake!).

sageweb said...

I have never had custard..let alone frozen custard. Looks like a fun gay weekend you had.

Syd said...

I'm gonna have to teach you to drink faster.

Looks like a fun time.

PixieFlute said...

Mmmm, mojitos!