Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Brrrr...wow!

The title sums up the backpacking trip this weekend. Cold with amazing views!

However, it could have been changed to 'Brrr...shit! Wow!' to reflect the fact that I neglected to charge my camera battery before we left. Fortunately, Sara had her camera...you all probably know by now that we are two camera family. All the photos are here.


As you can see it was as fun as it was cold!

Next on our list of adventures---Colorado! We fly into Denver Saturday then drive down to Pagosa Springs! I have taken a little extra time to map the local brew pubs along the way.

8 comments:

Grumpy Granny said...

You'll be driving thru Pueblo on your way! As you pass exit 95, wave, we can see you from the highway!

Thanks for your comment on my blog and have a great time in Pagosa.

GG

greymatters said...

Oh, man, am I sooooooo envious. Pea-effin'-green!

e said...

Brrr is right! Beautiful but cold... makes for some good snuggle time, I'm thinking. :-)

Syd said...

oooh, sounds fun!

sageweb said...

Great pics...Sounds so fun. I dont like being cold tho..

e said...

Hey Jen, That oreo story you posted on Tina's blog was so fricking funny! Still laughing about that! If that didn't cheer her up nothing will.

Still laughing!

:-D

PixieFlute said...

Wow, those are gorgeous views!

greg said...

Fantastic picture!!