Friday, January 29, 2010

Can I just say...

...that we had a delightful time with these ladies this evening!

You know that feeling when conversation is easy, despite having just met someone? It was like that AND Violet has excellent taste in food. There is oh-so much more to tell, but we are supposed to be in Bellingham at 9:30am tomorrow to go snowshoeing so it will have it wait.

We kept them out a long time...longer than expected. We tend to do that with fun folks.

I hope the pirate dog left your house intact....but even if she didn't, give her some love from me.

2 comments:

jesse said...

We had such a wonderful time as well! You two really are (having) so much fun. I really look forward to the next time we get to hang out.

Also, for whatever merciful reason, the Seal left the house completely intact, so, there we have it. It was a good night all around.

e said...

Sometimes I love the blogosphere. This is one of those times...

:-)