Holy Mackerel! So much going on this week!
1. Making progress on the paper that it was insisted I write. Thank goodness for kick ass office mates.
2. I am sick-ish. Of course. Because...
3. Thursday I have an interview. Don't get giddy people, its the first of possibly many. At the least, I will get the first interview jitters out of the way. Interestingly, its distracting me from another important thing...
4. Its my Birthday this week. I am actually extending it into a month long celebration because I can.
5. I almost cut the tip of my finger off with a #11 scalpel blade. My office mate glued it shut with Vetbond. I am in love with Vetbond. I hope I get some for my birthday.
6. I am KICKING my brother's ARSE in Scrabble right now! Seriously, the luck of tiles is with me. In my first 7 turns, I have FIVE (5!!!) bingos! And the two non-bingo turns were triple word scores. Schwing! (Sorry, Nick. but it is my birthday month)
7. And since its not always all about me, even in my birthday month, I am posting a picture of Sara and her boyfriend Matt. They went to more than one prom together. I hope he comes to visit soon, because he is one of only three people in my life with whom I can book concurrent pedicures.... and its nearly sandal season!