Saturday, July 31, 2010

Deliquent...

Well, its been so long since my last post, I am just going to do a pictorial catch up post....

Pride weekend kicked off by jogging with the Frontrunners...I wore my new socks!

After that, an incredible amount of showering happened....

Followed by an unbelievable amount of ironing...

Which, in the end, resulted in stunning handsomeness!

Seattle Center flew the rainbow this year....Thanks for the love Seattle!

Sara's pop came for a visit...for Fathers day, and we went to a game.

Safeco, how we love thee and thy garlic fries!

We went backpacking last weekend...I lobbied for a 4:30am start time. We compromised at 4:30am rise, breakfast at the local 24/7 diner...then hit the road!

This view was worth getting up early for! And we enjoyed a full moon that night too!

View of Rainier atop Navaho Peak!

Ok, newsy blog up next! Stay good!

P.S. Navaho Peak photos here.

3 comments:

frank said...

Great camp site! Sounds like a terrific week.

J at www.jellyjules.com said...

Looks like you had a great time. :) Thanks for sharing the pictures!

weese said...

wow. when you camp...you camp.
not at all like the lame camping people do here, with bathrooms and showers and fast food down the street.
(not that I camp. camping to me is sleeping on the couch)