Thursday, February 17, 2011

Oh thine words divine!

Sara wrote me a poem for Valentines Day which I wanted to share. '

To my very special valentine.
You are the knot in my stomach before we got hitch-ed,
The splice in my life some people think twisted
The tears of laughter that makes mine eyes misted,
The envy of all who think we are gifted,
They eye twinkling smile as my spirits are lifted,
And the daily ab workout you keep me in sticthes.
I thank heaven each day that I'm one of your Bitches.

The favorite one I'm sure.


And, my card to her said (among other things):

You are still my favorite.

How did we get so lucky?

And...she also spelled out "I (heart) U" in rope that she had spliced herself. Wordsmith, sawyer and master of the west coast taper...I feel flush!

4 comments:

e said...

That is surely the sweetest thing I will read today!

Grumpy Granny said...

Awwwwww! I'm so grinnin'!

GG

frank said...

Very nice. You got lucky by taking chances.

J at www.jellyjules.com said...

Wonderful wonderful wonderful. :)