Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oldie but goodie!

Suffice it to say that when things are going well...Well, there is less time to blog!

We have been our usual busy selves. Our household is still adjusting to my having a full structured work day (less time for planning and scheming...but still full dance cards)!

The only new things to share are healthy changes. We have finally integrated more exercise into our independent schedules, and are starting to get a tighter grip on better eating.

Our good habits are getting easier and paying off. A couple more pounds and I will have a lost the equivalent of my backpacking pack....and we don't hike light!

Mostly, I am glad to be getting my athleticism back. No injuries (knock on wood), good attitude, willing partner: the stars have aligned!

I get a little fierce when I am feeling strong... Sara better look out...there might be some wrestling in our future.


A favorite pic of us taken by favorite friends!

1 comment:

Emphatik said...

love that poem! love you girls! Miss ya!
xo