Sunday, July 10, 2011

Road Tripping!

Nature thwarted our camping plans so we ended up with free vacation time.... so instead of taking it easy and catching up on life, we headed off to our first road trip. 

Exploring the eastern and central parts of our great state, it was a blast!



This is a mere sampling of the fun, all the pictures are HERE.


I have a hankering for a new camera...someone talk some sense into me. Or tell me how much you love your micro four thirds for dSLR quality adventure photos.

3 comments:

greg said...

That looks like such a good time...especially the picnic.

e said...

Oh, the blue skies! The landscapes! The picnics! Nice!

No advice on the camera...

mshores said...

Awesome pics guys.
I've never really explored Washington, but I've been out to the Gorge Ampitheater to see Dave Matthews. Beautiful place.
Japan is like 80%+ mountains, and I've gotten out to see some of them. I've never hiked Mt. Fuji, and I'm hoping to do a night-hike some day, to see the fabled sunrise.
You've definitely got me wanting to do Washington now too.
Thanks for the pics!
Matt in Japan